If you are an IoT startup dealing with Smart/Connected Solutions, Industry 4.0, Big Data, Analytics, Smart City and Infrastructure, Information Security, Technology and Solutions for Connectivity, Cloud Computing – apply NOW and become part of the Challenge Up! journey.
After a successful first acceleration program in 2015 Intel, Cisco and Deutsche Telekom are looking for the next batch of Internet-Of-Things rock stars to empower or even disrupt our industries and bring to customers the best innovations.
The last day for submitting an application to the program is tomorrow, March 22nd – Apply NOW.
What is Challenge Up
The Challenge Up program unites the startup world with the resources and knowhow of three leading Companies, Intel, Cisco and Deutsche Telekom. It is designed for early-stage start-ups creating solutions for the Internet of Things/Everything (IoT/IoE) and related areas, including connected and smart solutions (smart home, smart city, smart energy, connected cars, wearables, Industry 4.0), information security, big data, analytics, connectivity and cloud computing.
Each of the companies supporting the program bring specific expertise to support the startups with Intel providing smart connected solutions for the IoT from devices to data centers including software and hardware architecture and engineering, data analytics and security.
The program gives startups access to one of the best global mentoring networks offering industry know-how and advice in all stages of the IoT value chain. The startups can also accelerate the go-to-market readiness by leveraging the combined customer bases, sales channels and technology assets of Cisco, Intel and Deutsche Telekom.
In 2015 we took 12 IoT startups on a journey to find joint projects with Cisco, Intel and Deutsche Telekom. Together with over 60 dedicated sales, tech and biz dev mentors from our 3 corporations, the startups worked over 5-months on these projects (including face-2-face working sessions in tech hubs Krakow, Berlin and Dublin) and presented them in London at UnboundDigital.
What’s in it for you?
- 3x faster Go-to-Market through joint Projects
- Intel, Cisco and Deutsche Telekom Mentors from Tech, Sales and Business Development
- No strings attached – no Equity, no Costs
- Access to global Customers, Corporate Resources and our Ecosystems
- Networking with top-notch Investors
We are looking forward to meeting the next generation of Challenge Up!
Further Challenge Up resources:
- Read about the results of Challenge Up 2015:http://newsroom.intel.com/community/en_eu/blog/2015/12/02/challenge-up-start-ups-impress-with-innovative-internet-of-things-solutions
- Press kit: http://challengeup.eu/press-kit/
- Pictures: https://www.facebook.com/ChallengeUpAccelerator?fref=ts
- Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOqpWwww2s6P0DbFFOou0vQ
Intel is a world leader in computing innovation. The company designs and builds the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world’s computing devices.
Additional information about Intel is available at:
Media contact: Sarah Sexton | email@example.com | + 353 1 606 8537